Help with gnucash version 1.5.0

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 18:01:26 +1000 (EST)

John Sokolowski writes:
 > I recently downloaded gnucash version 1.5.0 as an RPM package for Red Hat 6.2.
 > When trying to install the package I have one unsatisfied dependenciy,
 > libgtkhtml.so.2. Where can I get this library file? Thanks for any help.
 > John
 > john@sokol.org

It's gtkhtml.  You can grab it from ftp.gnome.org.  Helixcode may have
an RPM by now (Evolution depends on it, so if they have an Evolution
RPM they'll have a gtkhtml RPM).

BTW, if you want to use, rather than help develop, GnuCash, you will
be better off sticking with the 1.4.x series.  The 1.5.x series is an
unstable development series and is going to undergo fairly dramatic
upheaval soon.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net