Guile hacking -- accessing backtrace environment frames?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
01 Nov 2000 18:03:14 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to debug some scheme code, but I don't know guile
very well.  I've got a backtrace to the problematical code,
but I'd like to get into that environment so that I can examine
various symbols and see their values.  I can't seem to find
any useful guile documentation, in particular in terms of
debugging from the guile shell.

Anyone have a quick crash-course in guile/scheme debugging,
or know where I can find one?