Can people with older RedHat systems test g-wrap-0.9.7?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
02 Nov 2000 11:18:32 -0500

Ok, I've build 0.9.8 on RedHat 6.2 (I even built a set of RPMS for it
:)

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me.  The mainline CVS tree doesn't
have any tests for g-wrap against guile 1.3, so it fails to set the
proper SMOB setting.  I'm currently working on patches to the
configuration for this to work, but it looks like there are problems
with the g-wrap.m4 file as well.  Argh.  At least I can control both
of them in the short-term...

I'll let you all know when I solve the problem.

-derek