g-wrap and glib container types...

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 12:13:07 +1100

James LewisMoss writes:

 > The only thing that concerns me about this is you are introducing into
 > scheme an easy way to cause a segfault.  Maybe implement it this way
 > in the short term because it's the easiest and lets us get onto other
 > more important things quickly, but this is a bad long term solution
 > imo.

g-wrap already gives you more than enough opportunities to cause
segfaults from scheme.  That's *always* been the case, and I can't see
how you could design a tool like g-wrap that didn't provide that
possibility.

I would be *very happy* if someone could prove me wrong.  I hate
segfaults too :)

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net