Curiosity in 1.4.7

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 00:38:13 +1100

Guys,
I just fired up my Gnucash (ver. 1.4.7), and was told that there was a
.LCK file kicking around - so I go and check and there is no such thing.
This was in the automatic open of the last used account file stuff at
start-up. Attempting to open the file from the menu then worked
normally. I've never encountered this problem before, and I start
Gnucash almost daily.

Now, that directory happens to be NFS mounted, so I'm guessing that I
got a brief network glitch, but why did Gnucash report it as a .LCK file
existing?

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)