g-wrap-0.9.12 is released.

Rob Browning rlb@cs.utexas.edu
12 Nov 2000 13:29:50 -0600

I wanted to get this one out (which will hopefully fix the RPM
problems) before I dive into integrating the new enum support from
Robert.

2000-11-12  Rob Browning  <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>

	* configure.in: new version 0.9.12.

	* rpm/spec.in: fix some bugs I introduced with another patch from
	Derek Atkins <warlord@mit.edu>.

	* g-wrap.m4 (micro_required): Fixed some sed problems.
	(minor_required): Fixed sed problems.  Both fixes thanks to Derek
	Atkins <warlord@mit.edu>.

2000-11-08  Rob Browning  <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>

	* rpm/spec.in: merge in changes from Derek Atkins
	<warlord@mit.edu> (Thanks) to create a new -devel package.  Let me
	know if I didn't get the merge right.

	* g-wrap.in (usage-msg): add newline at end of usage (thanks to Dave
	Peticolas <dave@krondo.com>).

	* rpm/spec.in: add automatic info gzipping (thanks to Dave
	Peticolas <dave@krondo.com>).

	* guile/guile-types.scm (long): new type.
	(long-long): new type.