gnucash development

Gary Schulte gary@singular.org
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:30:07 -0600 (CST)

Hi, I just joined the mailing list and am interested in assisting.

I have a web programming background and only light client side coding
background.  I would like to assist with reports & graphs, as pie
charts and other useful visualizations are features I miss most in the
1.4.x version I'm using.

However, since I don't have much experience coding client side apps, I
might be more useful doing any needed web work (making the archives for
this list searchable comes to mind).

Someone care to point me in the right direction?  Are there other areas
that could use assistance?

btw, the PHB version of my resume/skillset is at
http://singular.org/Professional/gary_resume.html

random .sig:

"If you want to travel around the world and be invited to speak at a lot
of different places, just write a Unix operating system." (By Linus
Torvalds)