refreshing the GUI

Phillip J Shelton shelton11@dingoblue.net.au
Fri, 01 Dec 2000 07:47:54 +1000

Does the redraw update just a transaction or is the widget an account?  If the
gui atom is an account and the changed data has been stored in the `account
file' then the CM only has to have one call-back for the account no matter how
many changes  have been make to the transactions in the account?   The
CM could look after deciding if it needed to register a new call-back.

Phill