Dependancy problems on the latest unstable version

Al Snell alaric@alaric-snell.com
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 21:34:24 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Dave Peticolas wrote:

> > In the KDE control center Desktop->Language the English - US option is "en"
> > been unable to locate any script where these variable are initialized on logi
>
> On my system, they are set up in /etc/sysconfig/i18n.

Reminds me - how does gnucash check the locale? I'm in the UK, but always
get dollar signs for the overall balances on the chart of accounts, and
had to manually set all the defaults to appropriate UK values.

I've set /etc/localtime, which is the only locale-specifying mechanism I
know of under NetBSD...

ABS

--

 http://www.alaric-snell.com/  http://RF.Cx/  http://www.warhead.org.uk/