g-wrap 0.9.6 released - see ftp.gnucash.org

Rob Browning rlb@cs.utexas.edu
17 Oct 2000 18:24:41 -0500

This fixes a memory leak with const-strings.  rgmerk caught this one a
little while ago.  I'll see if I can fix the guile version problem
next.

Unless anyone disagrees, I'm going to try and support guile 1.3, guile
1.3.4 and guile 1.4 with the next version.  In the future, I'd really
like to just support the most recent version or two, but for that to
work well, we really need the various distributions to package libguile
in a way that allows you to have multiple versions of the shared libs
installed simultaneously (a la Debian policy).