Get PostgreSQL installed as part of the distros

Peter C. Norton spacey@lenin.nu
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 13:41:07 -0700

This is what the gnome-db, now the gda project is about.  They're doing an
access layer for databases, and on top of that a gui.  Currently building
gda w/o gnome or gtk (with just glib) relies on development version of glib,
and thus for the next stable version of gtk+.

In short, this is coming.

--
The 5 year plan:
In five years we'll make up another plan.