Trial Balloon: A new DataStore Architecture?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
31 Oct 2000 15:07:19 -0500

Thanks..  That just bolsters my opinion that CORBA is the Wrong
Thing(TM) because we would still have to handle packet
retransmissions ourselves.  So I have to wonder what benefit
CORBA is providing.

Thanks  :)

-derek