QIF importer dies

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
31 Oct 2000 18:12:34 -0500

Hi,

I tried to import two QIF files (with the same transactions but from
different accounts, one account per file).  I got through the whole
process and then Gnucash died with this error:

/var/tmp/gnucash/share/gnucash/scm/qif-import/qif-dialog-utils.scm:489:34: In procedure gsubr-apply in expression (gnc:commodity-create stock-name GNC_COMMODITY_NS_NYSE ...):
/var/tmp/gnucash/share/gnucash/scm/qif-import/qif-dialog-utils.scm:489:34: Wrong type argument in position 1: #f