Inventory and payroll

Phillip Shelton shelton@usq.edu.au
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:57:29 +1000

You have all helped me a lot today. For this I thank you again.

To comment on the concern that the app might get too big, is it at all
possable to write it so that you can have the intergration only one way? To
be precise, gnucash with out the invetory and inventory dependend on
gnucash.

-----Original Message-----
From: gnucash-devel-admin@lists.gnumatic.com
[mailto:gnucash-devel-admin@lists.gnumatic.com]On Behalf Of Conrad
Canterford
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 12:46 PM
To: gnucash-devel@lists.gnumatic.com
Subject: Re: Inventory and payroll

[snip]

Which brings me back to my original point. I think the inventory control
stuff should be a seperate (but fully integrated) application. I might
be able to be convinced that it can be sensibly done as a scheme module,
but it will require some more convincing yet... :-)

Make sense?

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)