Inventory and payroll (not long, just sorry)

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 00:24:36 +1100

All,
I was to wrapped up in making my point in my last long post to realise
that I was largely just repeating stuff I'd said earlier. Please read it
and filter out stuff that is a repeat of my earlier posts on Monday. If
anything useful remains, please respond to that.

I'll try to be more alert in future. Sorry all.

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)
Water Sprite Pty Ltd   | info@mail.watersprite.com.au