Bugs?

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:57:02 +1100

This is potentially a bug. When I modify an entry that has been
reconciled (reconciled flag = 'y'), it does not change the flag.
Logically, I would have thought this was incorrect.
I'm guessing the probably correct way of "fixing" this problem is to not
allow people to edit reconciled entries, but that may be a bit heavy
handed for some peoples liking.

Also (another one):
The problem of getting "inf" values has been largely fixed, but in one
situation I can still get interesting results. If I enter a value in the
first line of a multi-line entry, and enter all the details EXCEPT a
value in the second line, it blanks out the first lines value field, but
otherwise appears to treat it as zero.
If I then try and change the value field of the first line, I get "inf"
values again, and it doesn't matter what I do, I cannot get them to go
away without deleting the transaction and starting again.
If, instead of attempting to modify the blanked out first line, I enter
a value in the second line value field, it puts that value into the
first line value field and works ok.

Gnucash 1.4.4, with registers in multi-line mode.

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)
Water Sprite Pty Ltd   | info@mail.watersprite.com.au