Bugs?

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:55:46 +1100

Dave Peticolas wrote:
> Conrad Canterford writes:
> > This is potentially a bug. When I modify an entry that has been
> > reconciled (reconciled flag = 'y'), it does not change the flag.
> > Logically, I would have thought this was incorrect.
> > I'm guessing the probably correct way of "fixing" this problem is to not
> > allow people to edit reconciled entries, but that may be a bit heavy
> > handed for some peoples liking.
> Maybe just a warning dialog to the effect that you are changing a
> reconciled transaction. Prevents accidents, but is less heavy-handed.

Good idea, but my pedantic mind says it should probably still change the
reconciled flag (I haven't checked the code, would that confuse the
reconciliation stuff?).

> > Also (another one):
> Could you test this under 1.4.6?

Downloading 1.4.6 now. Sourceforge is slow to here at the moment, so I
won't be able to report back on the results until tomorrow afternoon (my
time) at the earliest. 1.4.6 is not available in RPM form from
www.linas.org yet.

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)