How does gtkxmhtml determine text colour?

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:35:59 +1100

Guys, I received a bug report on 1.4.6 complaining that all the text
was coming up in white, which the user fixed by modifying the reports
to insert "text=#000000" into <BODY> tags.  When the original HTML was
viewed in another web
browser, it displayed fine (I can confirm this).  For some reason
gtkxmhtml is choosing white for its default text for this user.

How does gtkxmhtml choose its default font?  Is it hardwired,
configured by us, or specified in a configuration file somewhere?

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net