GnuCash-1.5.1 fails to compile on FreeBSD 4.1-RELEASE

Matthew Condell mcondell@bbn.com
19 Sep 2000 16:28:49 -0000

> The glib12 and glib13 software was loaded via the FreeBSD 4.1-RELEASE
> ports collection.
> Apparently, glib-config and other development related files were not
> included.
>
> How can I get a proper glib installation?

Try /usr/local/bin/glib12-config, that's what the glib12 port installs
it as.  Take a look at the gnucash port for 1.4.5 (deskutils/gnucash)
to see how the port passes this info to configure.

I plan on putting together a port to track the 1.5.x series, but haven't
had a chance to sit down and try to compile it yet.

Matt