Kernel Cousin Gnucash

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:21:46 +1100

Jens M=FCller writes:
 > Hi!
 >=20
 > Perhaps you have already heard about "Kernel Traffic" and the Kernel=

 > Cousins. They can be found at http://kt.linuxcare.com/ and summarize=
 the
 > activity
 > in OpenSouce development mailing lists.
 >=20
 > I wanted to start such a KC for Gnucash, and I wanted to ask who of =
you
 > would be able to summarize threads in this mailing lists.
 >=20
 > Regards
 >=20
 > Jens M=FCller

Jens, I was going to start just such a project.  The only concern
I have is that weekly is just a little too often.  This week has
been quite busy, but there are weeks where relatively little of
interest happens.

In any case, I would be more than happy to work with you on a Kernel
Cousin.  Do you want to have a weekly version, and when should it
come out, do you think?

Robert Merkel=09                           rgmerk@mira.net