docs for some price-quotes.scm functions?

Rob Browning rlb@cs.utexas.edu
01 Apr 2001 23:04:08 -0500

Christian Stimming <stimming@tuhh.de> writes:

> I just discovered the file src/scm/price-quotes.scm . Gee, why do we
> always talk about the pricedb, but there's nowhere a link to all the
> functions in this file? :-))

I just finished the initial implementation a week or so ago, so it's
pretty new.

> For now I have some questions about the functions in
> price-quotes.scm.  gnc:fq-get-quotes is nicely documented, and I'll
> play around with that soon. But there are two more functions,
> (gnc:book-add-quotes book) and (gnc:add-quotes-to-book-at-url
> url). What is their purpose? What are their arguments? What are
> their return values? I know, I could as well parse the whole scheme
> code and figure it out by myself, but it's much faster if you just
> say it :>

Can you wait a day or so for docs?  Robert Merkel needs some
documentation too, so I'd rather write something up and submit a patch
than describe it several times, but if you need info *now*, I'd be
happy to oblige :>