Buttons operate on INVISIBLE items?

Richard -Gilligan- Uschold uschold@cs.ucf.edu
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 00:18:48 +0000

In the unstable development version, reports now display in the main
window, each report getting a new tab.  There does not appear to be a
way to remove a report that is no longer of interest.  Guessing, I tried
the delete button.  A dialog popped up that offered to delete the
selected account in the main window that was NOT VISIBLE AT THE TIME!
This is VERY BAD behavior!  The delete button should be reprogramed to
do something else.  I have three suggestions, in order of preference.

1.  Offer to remove the selected report page.

2.  Gray out the delete button, if there is nothing on the selected page
that can be deleted.

3.  Automatically switch the window back to main first, so the user can
see the selected accounts, then pop up the delete dialog.  (I don't
really like this one)

--

Gilligan            |                    __o           .oooO