Books/Accounting Periods proposal

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
Sun, 08 Apr 2001 00:12:50 +1000

Linas Vepstas wrote:
<lots of good stuff about closing book options>

Personally, I'd vote for Plan A (and not because I believe more work =
better product).

I'm already finding load times (both file and register) to be getting
close to uncomfortably long, and I have only just (as in this month)
exceed the 12 month mark. There is an option to fix the register load
time, but not the file load time (well, not without doing option F
manually, in any case).
I rather suspect that although it is more work it is the long term
better solution, but since I don't have any bright arguments to support
this right at the moment I'm just going to state it as a fact and let
others disagree.

Conrad.