importing "web connect" files -- was importing bank qif file

Christopher Browne cbbrowne@localhost.brownes.org
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 18:23:51 -0500

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:47:03 PDT, the world broke into rejoicing as
Dave Peticolas <dave@krondo.com>  said:
> Thanks for the links. OFX before 2.0 uses SGML and is not XML-compliant.
> However, I believe OFX 2.0 is XML compliant.

Might it be an idea to run an SGML normalizer (sgmlnorm) to fix it?
Or am I barking up a silly tree?
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.gultn@" "enworbbc"))
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/resume.html