Un-reconciling - how?

Graham Leggett minfrin@sharp.fm
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 01:20:52 +0200

Dave Peticolas wrote:

> > I am currently in danger of developing advanced RSI trying to fix this
> > error - is there a way of switching off the annoying dialog box? It
> > should have at least a checkbox on it saying "do not warn me again".
>
> Sorry, there is no way to turn off the message. But we will add that
> to 1.5.x.

One bug that makes this problem worse is that when the "yes" option is
highlighted as being the default enter selectable key, enter selects
cancel instead. This means I have to actually click on yes (1000 times),
instead of being able to just hit enter...

:(

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon