Account Transaction dialog

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
02 Aug 2001 18:31:24 -0700

Hi
I was chatting with a new gnucash user about his experiences with
GnuCash 1.6.1 and he had some feedback about the dialog you get in the
Account Register when you try to add an account that isn't balanced.
He basically was confused by the dialog and found it non-obvious how to
correctly enter a transaction.
I followed through what he said and wondered if we could make that
dialog a bit clearer. I wonder if this dialog might be better to pop up
and tell the user 'You need to add another account to this transaction'
then prompt him for which account to enter it in.
I also asked him to send his comments to the list so you could see his
thoughts as well.

Chris