Gnucash 1.6.2 crashes in help + error messages

Richard -Gilligan- Uschold uschold@cs.ucf.edu
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:56:00 +0000

Sorry, I ment to include more debug information.

Richard -Gilligan- Uschold wrote:

> Open a register for any account, then click the menu: Help -> Help, and
> GnuCash crashes.

"Error" popup dialog:
Application "/usr/bin/gnucash" (process 937) has crashed
due to a fatal error.
(Segmentation fault)

This was printed in the xterm window that gnucash was started:
remove cell 1,1 1,1 3,2
clear: 1,1 (1,1) 0,0

[1]    Exit 1                        /usr/bin/gnucash
~/gnucash/current-test

> From the main window, the menu: Help -> Manual opens help correctly,
> but, clicking some of the sections in the index at the left will crash
> GnuCash.
> GnuCash Manual -> Basic Setup  crashes
> GnuCash Manual -> Transactions  crashes

These crashes produce the same error mesages as above.