[slightly OT] Re: Why no memo field?

Matthew Vanecek linux4us@earthlink.net
16 Aug 2001 22:19:52 -0500

On 14 Aug 2001 23:19:58 -0500, Bill Gribble wrote:
> On 14 Aug 2001 23:08:21 -0500, Matthew Vanecek wrote:
> > Forgive me for being a little behind, but given all the bug reports
> > posted about 1.6.x, I'm gonna wait for a while before I upgrade.
>
> If you're waiting for bug-free software, let me suggest that you get a
> comfortable chair and a large supply of your favorite beverage :)

Beverage? must it be a beverage? =P  I'm not waiting for bug-free, I'm
waiting for bug-reduced.  This is most applicable to my financial
software, of course.  Since I use Evolution fairly religiously, it would
be impossible to claim I don't use buggy software...

I was also waiting until I have one of my other boxen up and running, so
I could comfortably test the new version without risking my 'production'
data.

ciao,
--
Matthew Vanecek