Gnucash book ?

Georg Wilckens durandal@nfinity.de
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:45:40 +0200

On Mon, Aug, 20, 2001 at 23:28:31 +0100, Laurent Jacques wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A very basic question:
> Does a book about gnucash exist (with explanatory examples) ?
> I think it could be very useful for many people.
> For my part, I'm ready to buy this kind of documentation
> (if it is well done of course ;)

nice idea, though I think that a well written book on modern
accounting techniques will do nicely. Having read one of those a while
ago, it was totally easy to use gnucash. Though a combination would be
a nice way of raising funds for the project.

Regards,
	Georg
--
A physicist is an atom's way of knowing about atoms.