Default cell widths?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
02 Dec 2001 00:16:43 -0500

I'm trying to figure out how the Gnucash Register sets default
cell widths.  During gnc_table_init_gui() it loads the header
widths from the global option "reg_column_widths", but I can't
find any place where that option is initialized for the first
time.  If the user has no saved options, the cells still seem
to have _some_ default width; where are those set?  For example,
the Reconcile Cell is extremely narrow -- where is this width
configured?