Default cell widths?

Jeff Warnica jeffw@chebucto.ns.ca
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 04:45:03 -0400

I just happend to catch this thread... Im not sure if my question is at all realted. But it is a good one :)

In Excel (for example) if you double click on the border betweeen cells in the cell header section, that cell auto sizes itself to the width of the largest cell in that row/colom.. Is it possible to implement such a process in GnuCash?