Default cell widths?

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
02 Dec 2001 23:31:57 -0800

--=-DsOp5MFKFjrB8DsNnU2c

On Sun, 2001-12-02 at 18:35, Derek Atkins wrote:
> PS: Perhaps you could explain to be how the traverse() and
> move_cursor() callbacks are supposed to work?  I can't seem to
> get the EntryLedger to DTRT (see checked-in code).

The traverse callback is called when the user moves to a new
cell as a result of user input. The callback allows a move
to be aborted, changed, or other action taken in response
to the user input. The split register uses this callback
to implement auto-completion, among other things.

The move_cursor callback is called when the current cursor
changes to a new row. This callback should save any changes
to the current cursor. It can also change where the current
cursor will end up. In the split register, it also needs to
collapse the old transaction if it was only temporarily
opened by the 'split' button in the register.

What is going wrong in the entry ledger?

dave

--=-DsOp5MFKFjrB8DsNnU2c

--=-DsOp5MFKFjrB8DsNnU2c--