Default cell widths?

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
03 Dec 2001 14:26:24 -0800

--=-+uDcZDg34ee2eN1xVNzB

On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 06:59, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Dave Peticolas <dave@krondo.com> writes:
>=20
> > What is going wrong in the entry ledger?
>=20
> I can't seem to save an entry and create a new row.  Or, at
> least, I don't have the logic done yet...  I'll try to check
> my logic again today.

Ok, the split register does this by maintaining a 'blank split'
and setting the blank split pointer to NULL when the split is
saved. Then, when the register is refreshed, it notices there
is no blank split and adds another one. However, the split
register depends on the component manager to invoke a refresh,
so you may just need to refresh it manually. I will work on
generalizing the component manager to the new dynamic
ID types.

dave

--=-+uDcZDg34ee2eN1xVNzB

--=-+uDcZDg34ee2eN1xVNzB--