Porting to Mac OS X - How/where do I add strptime to guile?

Peter O'Gorman peter@pogma.com
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:02:15 +0900

Hi,
Just realized that guile calls strptime from the net price quote code.

Mac doesn't have strptime :-(. This call causes a rather quick
exit from the app. I included a version in my patch to get the C
calls to work. I need to make this available to guile.

 From a quick look at the docs, I can add my version to the
interpreter using g-wrap or gh_new_procedure. Problem is, I
haven't got a clue about either guile or g-wrap.

I guess this should be added somewhere in gnucash/src/guile?

Please help me.

Sorry to be a pain,

Peter