QIF Import fails out of CVS

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
13 Feb 2001 12:04:16 -0500

grib@gnumatic.com (Bill Gribble) writes:

> On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 11:51:30AM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > It might be a garbage-collection problem.  I ran it under gdb and it
> > dies at a slightly different time (but under similar circumstances).
> > Namely, it asks me whether this file is in USD, and _then_ it dies.
> > It wasn't doing this before.  Weird.
>
> Are you ever launching the account picker (i.e. clicking on a mapping
> to change it)?

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.  It crashes either way.  (Although
it might crash at different times depending on whether I do.. Let me
test that)..

If I don't use the account-picker, it dies after the "enter the
currency" page.  If I do use the account-picker, it dies in the same
place.  Ok, I must've been confused (or perhaps your patch changed
where it died and I just didn't notice the change).

So, basically, it dies in the same place whether I use the picker or
not.