Yet another QIF import "bug"

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
17 Feb 2001 12:42:01 -0500

In the "Match payees/memos to Gnucash accounts" dialog, if the list is
larger than the window, you get a scrollbar.  This is fine.  However,
everytime you assign an account, the scrollbar pops back to the top.
This means you have to scroll down to where you were for every item
past the "first" page.

I know you fixed this for other dialogs, but clearly the bug still
exists in this one.  I'll take a look to see if I can figure it out,
and if so I'll send a patch.  But I figured I'd let you know about
this in case you do get to it before I do :)

Thanks!