Gnucash from CVS goes into infinite loop

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net (Robert Graham Merkel)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:40:12 +1100

Derek Atkins writes:
 > I was trying to create a new account for some stock.  When I tried to
 > add the new stock, I decided to ask for "help", and this is when
 > Gnucash went into an error loop.  I did the following:
 >
 > 	o Right-click in the main window
 > 	o Select "New Account"
 > 	o Select account-type "stock"
 > 	o click on the "Select" button on the 'Security:' line
 > 	o click "New..."
 > 	o click "? Help"
 >
 > Gnucash will spew the following errors ad nauseum.

I can't reproduce this one, but it looks like it's a gtkhtml problem.
Have you updated your gtkhtml installation, or any of the libraries it
depends on, recently?

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net

<telsa> I left my client on #gtk+ overnight and there was nothing
in scrollback at all except quit/rejoins.
<bighead> telsa: well its been that for, I think 3 days now
(ever since started coming back on IRC)
<telsa> Clearly they are busy implementing telepathy,
and dog-fooding it. :)