Announce - Portuguese (pt_PT) translation

Duarte Loreto happyguy_pt@hotmail.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 22:26:41 -0000

   Hello!

My name is Duarte Loreto and I'm from Portugal.

After talking to Linas, I became GnuCash translator to portuguese. So, this
is the public announcement that sson we will have another supported
language.

First 'll dedicate myself to translating the po template and then the
documentation. The last step will be translating the site.

I just hope to be able to contribute in other ways, if necessary. I have no
C++ coding experience but I develop and implement solutions in Java (and
Java derivatives) for HP-UX platforms.

Thanks for making me part of the GnuCash team!

Duarte Loreto