microsoft & gnucash

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 14:38:40 +1100

Linas Vepstas writes:

 > FYI, just for grins,
 > I had occasion to look over the web server logs recently, and
 > couldn't not notice that folks at Microsoft like to look at our
 > screenshots every now and then.  Also, curiously, they seem
 > very interested in our documentation for the QIF file format.
 > Maybe they don't have any?

Hmm.  Maybe we should put up some more current ones.  Then again,
maybe we should keep them in suspense . . .

As for QIF, the only time I'd *really* start to be concerned is if
Intuit is looking at our QIF documentation.  Then again, I'm not
sure if the Intuit people ever documented it either ;-)

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net

"We are excited and optimistic about its usage going
forward and, yes, we can teach penguins the military
close-order drill", Mark Norton, US Department of Defense.