Bug Report - Saving Empty File Causes Crash

Christopher Browne cbbrowne@mail.hex.net
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 11:12:43 -0600

This is with a CVS checkout from last night of the latest and greatest.

This is admittedly one of those pathological cases where the "dumb user"
has _nothing to save_, so that trying to save the DB is a mite silly.

Crashing is nonetheless an irritating result.

Note that in "SQL land," the proper way of setting things up likely
involves naming and "saving" an initial DB so that what I "stupidly"
tried to do may actually be the preferred action in the not so distant
future...

I confess that I've not looked at what's crashing; it may be obvious
to someone...
--
(concatenate 'string "aa454" "@freenet.carleton.ca")
<http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/>