Need information on file read/write sequence format

David Merrill dmerrill@lupercalia.net
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:58:38 -0500

On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 02:53:16PM -0600, Alex J.P. wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Have been reading the mail for the past couple of months. I would like to
> write a small routine to dump and read gnucash data off a MySQL
> database/tables. If it works, am thinking of writing a generic routine with a
> plugin feature to read and write gnucash data off any database realtime.
> (Please let me know if this conflicts with anybody else's plans :) )

Hey, are you still working on this? Any questions or problems?

Linux Documentation Project                dmerrill@lupercalia.net
                                       Finger me for my public key

We all worship the black bean
Homage to our God Caffeine
Where there is life there is coffee
Where there is coffee there is life

Kenya, Sumatra, Mocha Java, French Roast, Columbian