More g-wrap problems with GnuCash

Rob Browning rlb@cs.utexas.edu
16 Jan 2001 12:44:17 -0600

Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU> writes:

> Nope, that's not it.  g-wrap is installed in /usr (as per the RPM):

> /usr/share/guile/g-wrapped/libgw-runtime.so.0.0.0

I think this is the problem -- I *believe*, though I'm not rock-solid
enough on the issues with the various guile version, ldso versions,
and dynamic-linking in general to state for sure, that the RPM needs
to be installing libgw-runtime.so.0, not .0.0.0.  If you look at the
strace output, that's what guile's looking for.

Could you just do a "mv" to change the name in place and see if that
helps.  Then we'll have to decide if libgw-runtime.so.0 should be a
symlink or the actual binary.  In this case, I doubt it matters.

Hope this helps.