Installation problems GnuCash1.4.9.tgz on SuSE 6.4 Solved/Inf

linas@linas.org linas@linas.org
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:00:01 -0600 (CST)

Dave,

I guess your the maintainer ... is there an easy way of setting up a 'make
realclean' so that config.cache is erased and autogen.sh get rerun
automagically?   'make clean' is not enough after installing/upgrading
lbraries,

--linas