Gnucash unstable

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
22 Jan 2001 15:18:45 -0500

I believe the best way to get to unstable is via CVS.  But it's
changing so much that I don't think anyone really wants to put up
source tarballs (let alone binaries!).

In order to build from CVS, you will need the latest version of g-wrap
as well as the rest of the standard GnuCash required stuff.

-derek