"ever"

J. Milgram milgram@cgpp.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:42:39 -0500

I really should keep my mouth shut and just send in a patch, but the
next ice age will come before I get to teaching myself how to do this.

In the dialog box for report parameters (in particular, transaction
summary), under the "from" and "to" reporting date parameters, how
about a button labeled, "ever", with obvious meaning?

Motivation: for my small business, I have so many small accounts that
are only sporadically active, choosing "ever" will save me from going
in every time and entering arbitrarily ancient dates. These are
accounts will little overall activity so I won't be overwhelmed with a
zillion entries.

just a thought. Keep up the good work!

Judah

Judah Milgram                             milgram@cgpp.com
College Park Press                        http://www.cgpp.com
P.O. Box 143, College Park MD, USA 20741  +001 (301) 422-4626 (422-3047 fax)