Looks Good

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:03:29 +1100

Alex J.P. writes:
 > Hi All,
 >
 > Finally got the unstable version to compile and run. The initial look at the
 > new register windows and the help system in one short word is WOW!!. It looks
 > really good. (A few more WOWs like this and we are going to make a lot more
 > waves than we are making now)

It's long promised and considerably overdue, but I'm well on the way
to a new visual "Wow!" factor.  The main window is going to allow you
to display multiple, resizable, reports for all your financial info,
in multiple, savable configurations . . . :)

For the benefit of the rest of the list, splits are now working
beautifully, now all I have to do is squash the bugs on "nuke" :)

Additionally, the ability to totally customize the layout apparently
puts us one up on Quicken, who restrict you to a set of fixed layouts.
Chalk one up to the good guys :)

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net

"We are excited and optimistic about its usage going
forward and, yes, we can teach penguins the military
close-order drill", Mark Norton, US Department of Defense.