gnucash-devel digest, Vol 1 #726 - 8 msgs

Michael T. Garrison Stuber garrisonstuber@bellsouth.net
Sun, 01 Jul 2001 13:55:41 -0400

> | At work, in completely unrelated software, we often focus on the
> | number of mouse clicks required to perform common tasks as a measure
> | of usability.

I'll chime in here, on a similar vein.  At work, we require our GUI guys to
make sure everything you can do with a mouse you can also do easily with a
keyboard.  There are a couple of places where your forced to use a mouse
whether you want to or not (either that or the keystrokes are so counter
intuitive I have yet to figure them out -- I haven't examined the source
code on those dialogs)