GnuCash 1.6.1 and (window) position saving

Matthias Hensler Matthias Hensler <matthias@wspse.de>
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:39:59 +0200

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 01:06:48PM -0700, Dave Peticolas wrote:
> On 10 Jul 2001 14:52:09 +0200, Matthias Hensler wrote:
> > > The description column will be adjusted so that there is no empty
> > > space in the register. Have you tried maker the register narrower?
> >
> > That is the problem. I only have 800x600 and cannot see every
> > values. So I made the register narrower, but the next time I start
> > GnuCash, or when I use the account-edit function, the column is
> > restored to fullsize.
>
> Ok, so the register window is restored to the right size, but the
> columns are not?

That's right. I don't need to see the whole curreny like "Deutsche
Mark", etc. So I minimize it, but GnuCash doesn't remember the size
(length) of a column, the next time I start.

Matthias