Sync with gnome releases

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
20 Jul 2001 13:50:20 -0400

A decent module system would DEFINITELY be a good thing.  Although
a question remains:  how would the source tree be broken up to support
building different modules?  Would someone have to rebuild the whole
tree just to add another module, or could we separate modules out
into their own packages (source and binary) and build against
some gnucash-development headers/libraries?

-derek