Sync with gnome releases

Bill Gribble grib@billgribble.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:08:23 -0500

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 11:35:23AM -0700, Alan Orndorff wrote:
> You have the core web server or in this case, gnucash,
> and then you can add modules to it.  Create a seperate
> web page for the plugins and have some methodology in
> the main part to bolt the plugins into the system.

I just made a longer reply to Derek A about this, but the short answer
is that you can expect to see this showing up sooner rather than
later.  For business features, specialized personal features, and
other times when you don't want to ram a solution down people's
throats this is pretty important to have.

b.g.